Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Friends

Dear Friends,

I hope and pray that you have a rocking 2008! I want to take a second to thank the wonderful people in my life that have helped make 2007 so amazing. No other people would I have rather spent my time with on the daily... seriously. Friendship is so much more to me than the surface.. hang outs and random dinners.. it is - being yourself, having a great time, being there for each other.. and also feeling comfortable to have serious heart-to-hearts with each other too. It's a special connection when you can pull all of those factors into one bond.

The people I call "bests" are 100% bests. I love each person in my life and I'm thankful for them. I would do anything for my friends, I hope they know that. I don't compare one friendship to the next because each is special and unique in it's own way. Some friends I see during the week, some more on the weekends but - it's all wonderful.

To those people, I owe you. I appreciate you for who you are. You don't have to impress or be something you're not. Some of the best times happen when we have no plans at all. That is when you know you have good friends. You don't have to "go out" or "do something" - you can lit. just be in each others company and that be enough.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!
<3

2 comments: