Sunday, January 6, 2008

l-o-v-e

*ah ahh ahhhh chuuuuuuuuuuuuu*

Forgive me... *cough*.. for I have a slight cold.

Despite my 'out of it state' I did lock onto some great messages tonight. We talked about Love. A new guy spoke and he did a great job conveying his point.

We talked of "Love" and how it is nearly impossible to define. Seriously, have you ever tried? You simply can't say just one word to describe it. People tend to ramble on and on about the feeling and emotion bc we have a hard time being direct about this four letter word that means so much. However, the one thing that we can all agree on is that... Love is the Heart of Sacrifice. When you "Love" something - oftentimes you sacrifice your: time, money, pride... etc. Love costs you something.

I don't know what you believe in but it is my own thoughts that Love points you directly to God. With this love you have purpose for your life here. The sacrifices made for you - wow - amazing and out of, yes, Love.

This love - lives inside of us. It moves in us. It moves in me. It gives me hope that there is something bigger, greater than me. And there is.

Love is what inspires me, it fills my lungs and I hope that I breathe it out and live my life in such a way that I share this love with others.

There are different types of love... but one thing is understood.
It is real and it amazing.
It can make you do stupid things and act goofie.
It can make you lay down your life for another.
It can make you practice restraint.
It can teach you a lot about yourself and others.
It can leave you breathless.
It can make you cry, sing, dance, smile, sob.

This is a powerful emotion.
Don't let it fade and hide inside of you.
Love to a parent/friend/neighbor/girl or boy you like/stranger on the street.

Pass it on.

<3

No comments: