Sunday, January 20, 2008

donnie darko said it best

Gretchen: Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something
Donnie: What makes you think I'm not?

My weekend was pretty random... nothing new there =p

I got to rd trip with some friends to visit with other friends.. awesome! Got to see one of my bests - that never sucks. I also got to play rock band.. two days straight. So I'm pretty much a pro now, haha. I got to eat some Italian Pie (rocks my face off) and hang out with a few people I haven't seen in a month or so. Pretty cool. Oh yes, my gps lost signal and I got lost. Of course. Typical.

Well, it's a lazy Sunday and I'm just kinda... taking some me time and thinking about my future. Change is the only element of life that is constant. As humans.. we strive on consistency but.. is there ever really 100% consistency to the daily life? Not in mine - I mix things up, add some spice to the daily episode of life.. to keep things interesting. That said, I'm exploring some options right now involving what I need/want out of life and I'm doing what I can to get that going. Wish me luck.. it's not as easy at it sounds... esp.. when I think.. well.. it's complicated...

Donnie Darko: i dont want to be alone...

No comments: