Friday, January 11, 2008

pErcePtiOns

I thought I’d write you a few words that greatly impact perceptions... in an optimistic fashion. I’m all about discovering what is important to me these days and with such…. I’ve realized.

Life is short.
Break the rules.
Forgive quickly.
Kiss slowly.
Love truly.
Laugh uncontrollably.
Listen wisely.

‘And this above all us…. To thine own self be true’
aka:
Don’t worry about what he says/she says/they say – because it is Your life. How awesome is that? You were given a gift – you didn’t earn your right to be born so don’t take your life for granted. Anyway, you make your own choices. You were born alone and will, one day, die alone. Live your life to the fullest and surround yourself with happiness. What makes you happy – will not nec. make your neighbor happy so don’t live by comparisons. Follow your impulses, your heart, your dreams. Never give up on something you care about – you care for a reason. You are You and that is what makes You unique and special in this World. Never forget that, never.

ps.
Smile Often. =)
Life isn't complicated.. we just make it that way.


<3 - me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.