Friday, October 5, 2007

testing, check, check, one, two, check.

"..lend me your soul, show me what you see, let me feel what you feel, reveal your secrets to me.."
-Feeling Left Out-

Hey friends,

Consider this entry #1 in my blog!

Internet at my house has been sparsely usable at best but hopefully that is no longer the case…meaning…my blog will blast off soon!

I am a writer.
I am a thinker.
Allow me to share thoughts for you when the mood strikes.
I write about people, love, friendship, religion, and the random situations I encounter in my daily life.
Some issues fill my emotional bucket with happiness and some leave a dent in my delicate outer shell. Regardless of what happens – I am me. The things I am faced with –past and present- have molded me into the person I am today and I am ok with grasping that reality. I enjoy my character and the obstacles I conquered to help shape my personality. Live, Laugh, Love. I believe that.

I have a flaw of settling in a comfortably confused state and I am doing everything in my will to change those blurry lines of my life as I pray for clarity. Henceforth, I’m sure the first few topics I write about will cover ground of those murky areas of my life.

I hope you enjoy your time spent dipping into my world. Please feel at ease in leaving comments, they won’t go unnoticed.

(Sometimes I write on the spur of the moment aka I have moments every now and then where I type faster than I can process... so if something I write is extremely unclear to the form of gibberish, I apologize! If you are ever curious to my wordings of things or what something I allude to may be about – just ask. If I talk about ‘people’ in my life – I hardly ever name drop. If you want to know though for whatever reason, just ask and I’ll tell you on a one-on-one basis. Otherwise, let the mystery remain)


<3
-KpF-

2 comments:

fotakos said...

Hello, I writting to say that Humanw are the most cmpicated being in the planet.
Some times i feel that i fly away from my body and i discover all the things that human can do.

fotakos said...

Sorry about my English I'll try harder !!