Monday, March 1, 2010

beauty in the breakdown



just a few thoughts in my head..

i stand before you a sinner redeemed through crimson grace...
God's sacrifice of Jesus, removes the dirt that once stained my face...

beauty from the breakdown:
God working in hearts and rescuing people from death to everlasting life.

bruised from failure now stronger from hardships
fractured by separation now complete in Christ
broken by lies now firm in the truth
sore from doubt now rebuilt in faith
torn by guilt now redeemed by conviction
cut from pride now clothed in humility


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

God, I love you.
Thank you!

kp

No comments: