Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today is a Gift

Today is a gift, not a given.

Lets get serious.
How often do you properly give thanks for each day?
I mean really, really give thanks for your existence.

I feel like we all falter in this area sometimes because it's so easy for us to take our lives for granted. I feel that we slack off in our appreciations due to distracting behaviors and egocentric tendencies. We become so involved in the discovery of ourselves that we let the quest for self become our identity.

I posted a while back about my feelings of Identity in Christ and how amazing that is.. so I won't get into that now. Look back if you want a ref point.

Ok so, we all have purpose. We have a reason that we are here.
How encouraging. Be thankful for your little part in this masterpiece.
Without each part, the puzzle would fall short of it's design and intention.


p.s. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I am happy to report that my health is much better know and my liver has been healed. Praise.

No comments: