Friday, November 7, 2008

Where's the beef?

After a two minute bypass downstairs to say hello, I returned upstairs to my dinner. A 99cent jr. cheeseburger from Wendys. Well, much to my dismay.. I couldn't seem to find my dinner. I know what you are thinking and no, I'm not stupid enough to have eaten and then forgotten about it.

I looked everywhere for my dinner. It was straight-up-gone. I had a friend help me try to find it. Well, in the quietness of thought - I heard a crunching sound from behind the couch.

At that point, I knew the dumb dog must've taken my food. How she reached to get to my dinner I still have yet to figure out... but let the record show.. a hungry dog will do whatever it takes to eat. So my friend found the soggy cheeseburger wrapper under the couch (that mug hid the evidence!) and I then turned to the dog and... yes.. I briefly turned into the Hulk.

Her breath smelt of grease and pickles.. guilty.
I yelled at her and gave her a tap out of love for her slack behavior. She lowered her head in true guilt driven fashion and I locked her up in the crate for a while. I yelled at her but I did have some sympathy for her because... she doesn't understand.. she still needs training. You know. I was more or less mad bc I was now out of dinner.

That said.

I made her mommie bring me back a replacement meal =)

"Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety and I wouldn't be caught dead in this place"

No comments: