Wednesday, November 5, 2008

petty or insecure, same thing.

Regardless of intent: Petty is the word in question.

Im glad that I don't live in such an existence that I strive in being this way. It really must be difficult to go out of your way to act out episodes of immature behavior. I don't know, maybe that sounds mean of me but I have better things to donate my time to than letting other people make up my mind for me. If you don't stand for something... you'll fall for everything. Ex. petty behavior 101. Sad.

pet⋅ty   –adjective, -ti⋅er, -ti⋅est.
1. of little or no importance or consequence: petty grievances.
2. of lesser or secondary importance, merit, etc.; minor: petty considerations.
3. having or showing narrow ideas, interests, etc.: petty minds.
4. mean or ungenerous in small or trifling things: a petty person.
5. showing or caused by meanness of spirit: a petty revenge.
6. of secondary rank, esp. in relation to others of the same class or kind: petty states; a petty tyrant.

No comments: