Monday, November 24, 2008

In Due Time

"I'm the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid. Allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics... live your life (oh!) ay ay ay.... "

So those lyrics from Live Your Life have nothing to do with anything.. other than the fact that this T.I. rap snack is currently stuck in my head.

Speaking of life.. wow. We should all really make a giant.. I mean GIANT point to at some point each day.. reflect on how awesome our blessings are. For serious. Dwell not on the obstacles or shackles that pull you down.. but learn to appreciate things. Even the simple.. often overlooked bits of goodness. Those things are special and so unique - take heart in the beauty that surrounds you and where you are in your life. Tru

Ex. When it is freeeeezing outside... be thankful that you have a home to go to. Seriously, if only everyone could be that lucky. It is my prayer and my hope for mankind to stop taking advantage of what we have.. you know.. the things that "own" us. The trivial things that we hardly ever thank God for unless otherwise provoked.

In other news.. I have this good feeling about life right now. I can't explain what that means.. I just feel that awesome things are around the corner. It's as if I have the "kid in a candy store" type of energy and I can't wait to see what comes next.

In case you missed it and you are dorky enough like me to sit through it.. here goes!

No comments: