Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I support the AHA

Just to be clear... I watched that video I posted yesterday about 10 times and laughed each time. Something might be wrong with me.

On a completely different note:
I tend to either buy organic or AHA approved foods for my daily life. I won't push on the organic as much as I want to push on the AHA. I have to check for these things when I purchase foods to help take care of my heart. I was thinking to myself recently... I should inform my friends about the lil heart stamp of approval too because.. I want y'all to be healthy too! My hope would be that everyone would check for the American Heart Association's heart-check mark on food packaging in the grocery store going forward... to promote a healthy beating heart.
(go to this link for more details: http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4973)

On a fake related note:
I think I'm shopping at the wrong store: