Friday, October 23, 2009

Accountability

Yes, I know.. I haven't been active in my postings in a hot while.
I'm back on the writing scene - I'll start with something short n' sweet.

Accountability is huge.
I could go on and on about how important and awesome community is but... like I said, this is short n' sweet. In my LifeGroup, one of the things we are doing is focusing on a target accountability question to ponder during the week.

Since we could all use depth in our thought life and/or questions to reflect upon.. I thought I'd share this with you.

1) Ask yourself.
2) Answer honestly.

Did you spend significant time with God through His Word, prayer, quiet time, devotions, and/or other spiritual disciplines (today/this week)? How much? How constant?
Is He your driving force?

If you struggle with intentional conversations with the people you are walking through life with - accountability questions make for great revolutions.

<3

kp

No comments: