Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rewinding isn't an Option

though sometimes, don't we all wish we could.

I was thinking.
What if I stopped time and flashed back to this exact moment in 2007.

Sometimes I'm hit with the bitterness of regret for how certain things went down last year. Yeah, to think that I am sometimes haunted by ghosts of last year is alarming. I can only hope that one day, I will be happy with the cliche of, "everything happens for a reason" - really?
Prove it.

To say I wish I could redue December of 07, doesn't mean I wish I could erase 2008. Most things that happened this year were awesome and held so much potential that I was falling hard into the thick of it. I do wish outcomes would've been different or that they at least might have the potential to change for a better December... but better is in the eye of the beholder.

I was pretty torn about how the year would end and right now, I'm back in the proper mindset of, I don't even care. Whatever will be, will be.

You know where to reach me, but will I be willing to reach back?

Touche.

No comments: